Back to overview
Constantia Flexibles is one of the world's leading manufacturers of flexible packaging and labels. The group supplies its products to numerous multinational corporations and local market leaders in the food, pet food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for flexible packaging and labels. Constantia Flexibles stands for premium positioning, leading technology, customer proximity and highly efficient production facilities. In total Constantia Flexibles has over 4,000 customers worldwide. Over 10,000 employees in 53 production locations in over 23 countries supply innovative flexible packaging solutions on a global level. The business of Constantia Flexibles is divided into three divisions - Food, Pharma and Labels. For more information please visit our homepage: www.cflex.com
For our Organizational & People Development department in Vienna we are looking for a
HR Trainee (m/f)
• Support implementing our new Learning Management System
• Responsible for the organizational part of our Training Toolbox
• Assist and drive various talent management activities
• Assist the Team in the recruiting process and activities
• Organize & support special events for the department
• Support our Intranet/internet in the OPD related topics
• Degree in Business Studies with a focus on HR
• Passion for People & Talent Management
• First professional experience in form of internships, ideally in the HR advantageous
• Able to implement new procedures and providing support
• Empathic personality with strong communication and organization skills
• Good skills in MS Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in (Business) English and German (Spanish would be a plus)
• Creative and innovative, proactive, target oriented, curious and empathic.
We offer a responsible and challenging collaboration in a strong growing, global company.
The minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 1319,29 gross/month/full time.
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application to:
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Jessica Wohlleben, Rivergate, Handelskai 92, 1200 Vienna, +43 (0)1 888 5640 1345, yourcareer(at)cflex.com